Château Latour

The history of Château Latour can be traced back to 1378, the year in which court historian Jean Froissart wrote of a two-story tower called ‘La Tor de Sent-Maubert’ being captured by English soldiers during the Hundred Years War.
The Latour's vineyard has 90 hectares in production, of which 47 hectares around the castle, called "The Enclosure", are reserved for the production of the Grand Vin. They occupy a very characteristic situation in Médoc, encompassing the whole of a rump limited to the north and south by two small streams and to the east by the "palus" on the edge of the Gironde. It is therefore one of those vineyards that see the "River", the only ones capable of producing great wines according to an old Médocain proverb.
The Latour's vineyard has 90 hectares in production, of which 47 hectares around the castle, called "The Enclosure", are reserved for the production of the Grand Vin. They occupy a very characteristic situation in Médoc, encompassing the whole of a rump limited to the north and south by two small streams and to the east by the "palus" on the edge of the Gironde. It is therefore one of those vineyards that see the "River", the only ones capable of producing great wines according to an old Médocain proverb.

Château Latour 1957-1958-1959-1960-1961-1962

Château Latour 1951-1952-1953-1954-1955-1956

Château Latour 1981-1982-1983-1984-1985-1986